Recently I've been trying to increase the golden eggs in my piggy bank. It's up to about 67.5k now, and I am not really sure yet on when to crack it open. I've also got almost 14k soul eggs as well. I'm not really sure on what to spend the golden eggs on in Epic Research for when I finally crack it open and depending on how many I get from it.
My strategy for maximising the eggs is as follows:
1. Start a new farm. Hold to hatch 250 chickens, unlock 1 habitat of highest capacity possible ASAP
2. Purchase as many research upgrades as possible as fast as possible.
3. Once there aren't any more to purchase quickly, upgrade the egg.
4. Repeat the hatching, hab, research process over and over until I reach Quantum eggs, because at that point I actually have to hatch more eggs to progress to Immortality
5. Prestige, usually netting 20-60 Soul Eggs depending on how much time was actually spent in game (sometimes I don't open the game for a while and build up more money, so more soul eggs)
The reason I only upgrade the research is because it's the fastest thing to upgrade incrementally. Buildings and Vehicles require me to click upgrade, then an item, then upgrade, then an item over and over and it wastes time compared to tapping and holding to get 90+ golden eggs in the piggy bank in seconds with research upgrades.
Has anyone else discovered more efficient ways to grind the Piggy Bank up? In the past day I've gotten 25k with maybe 1.5 hrs of play (some of it distracted as well, so not fully efficient. I might track the rates better some other day).